NCLEX-RN/LPN ® Prep Overview
NCLEX-RN licensure for foreign nurses
Important: NCLEX-RN ® passing ratio continues to be more complex
each time, therefore, harder On April 2010 the NCLEX ® exam will change
yet again, the NCSBN voted to raise the passing Standard in response to
changes in the U.S. requirements.
HNS opens the door to the enormous world of opportunity which is the nursing
licensure in U.S.. Annually many foreign nurses fail the NCLEX-RN ® exam
due to the difference in their formation Outside of U.S. The NLN statistics
for foreign failure are:
- 2008 failure first time 58%
- 2008 failure 2nd time 75%
- HNS has a passing ration of 90% first time
- HNS 2nd time 100%
- Nursing curriculum abroad differs from what is provided in U.S.
- NCLEX-RN ® test-takers in U.S. must utilize critical thinking
skills to be able to answer the exam questions correctly- critical thinking
is not taught in foreign schools outside U.S.
- NCLEX-RN® - The exam consists of multiple choice which is not
used in most nursing programs abroad.
- NCLEX-RN® exam reflects the American philosophy, norms, and values
therefore, it is difficult for foreign graduates to recognize and understand
how, these influence decision-making in nursing care in U.S.
- The English language is a challenge for many foreign graduate nurses,
therefore, these impacts how they respond to the exam questions. HNS
prepares you not only to become a licensed RN or LPN in U.S. but prepares
You for the real world of practice in U.S.
- NCLEX-RN ® classes live on line, interactive in a virtual classroom.
Review of mathematical concepts to produce accurate intravenous flow
- HNS course includes 128 hours of online review exam style in 4 months.
4 months of online access to video-review.
- NCLEX-RN ® simulated exam at 2 months of class and after that the
student Makes and submit 1 exam weekly .
- At the end of the course the student is requires to take the NLN®
- HNS offers the first bilingual NCLEX Prep book for our Spanish-speaking
Nurses. Prepare for your NCLEX-RN ® NCLEX-LPN ® HNS can help you.